Note: You will need to upload/send a live inventory feed once you move to the production portal as feeds do not carry over from stage to production.
Review your partner's inventory specifications
- Portal, API Suppliers: Review BBQGuys' inventory requirements from the Document Standards page in the portal.
- EDI Suppliers: Review your partner's 846 specifications from the EDI Connections page.
Create your inventory file
- Portal Suppliers: Download an CSV/XLSX template from the Inventory Feeds page > Upload Files > Download Template > Retailer-Specific Inventory
- API, EDI Suppliers: Your development and EDI teams should work on mapping all API/EDI specs and getting the file ready to send from your system.
- Shopify Suppliers: Make sure you have SKU and quantity available in Shopify for our system to pull it in. Note: Duplicate SKUs in Shopify will cause issues. Remove duplicate SKUs in Shopify or reach out to email@example.com if you are unable to and need a workaround.
Upload or send your inventory file
- Portal Suppliers: Upload your template file into the portal from the Inventory Feeds page > Upload Files > Supplier Feed. Note: Excel uploads are preferred since CSV may cause scientific notation errors
- API, EDI Suppliers: Send the inventory file through your established connection. Ensure you are sending it to the correct environment (if you are testing, please send inventory to our stage environment).
Confirm your inventory file was uploaded/sent successfully
In the portal, from the Inventory Feeds page, go to Events > look for the Inventory Imported event to ensure your file was uploaded successfully. Review any errors and reupload/resend if necessary.