Drop ship suppliers are required to provide an inventory feed in Logicbroker daily and or anytime there is a change to your available stock inventory, you should provide a new updated inventory feed in Logicbroker.
- Inventory feeds should be uploaded when:
- An item’s available stock quantity falls to 0.
- An item is discontinued and needs to be removed from our site.
- Increase/decrease in volume of orders has impacted business and the Time to Ship we advertise needs to be adjusted.
- Full inventory feed should include Supplier SKU (Vendor’s model number), Quantities, BBQGuys correct Cost, UPC, and Supplier Description (Item Description), and Color (Time to Ship Commitment).
- Enter your current Time to Ship commitment in the Color column. This Time to Ship commitment is the number of business days it will take to ship an item from the time of receiving the order. This column is what we use to calculate the Time to Ship that is advertised on site.
- If an item is Out of Stock, the estimated time until an item is available again needs to be calculated into the number of days in the Color field. This time will decrease as the time becomes closer to availability of the item.
- Time to Ship Table for Color Field:
|Color Field from Inventory Feed||Advertised Ship Time|
|1-2||1-3 Business Days|
|3-4||3-5 Business Days|
|5-6||5-7 Business Days|
|7-9||7-10 Business Days|
|10-14||10-14 Business Days|
Unavailable for Purchase
- When updating the inventory feed, upload the entire file, even when there are no changes. This will show the last updated date as accurate, otherwise we may be contacting you about aging items that don’t have an updated date.
- All discontinued models must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so, that the products can be removed from the BBQGuys site.
- You must also update your inventory feed in Logicbroker with this information. To do this, enter "DISC" in the Color column for that discontinued SKU on your inventory feed.
- All new products must be added to your inventory file prior to BBQGuys loading the items to our site.
- All updated price lists must be sent to Pricing@BBQGuys.com at least 15 days before the effective date. Updating the costs in Logicbroker is not considered notifying BBQGuys of the update, nor is the export file considered to be an official price list.