In the knowledge base, we've erred on the side of giving you as much information as possible. However, at a high-level, we can show you a simple view of what everyone needs to do to get through onboarding.
Getting Started Video: http://www.screencast.com/t/ItmqXIqaSPb0
- Complete the survey to start onboarding (most likely you've already done this).
- Setup your username/password and add users if you have more than one.
- Managing Users Link: https://bbqguys.logicbroker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023062191-Managing-Users
- If doing EDI, confirm the connection works.
- Load inventory (a full inventory file) into Staging.
- Generate your test orders in the Testing module in Stage Portal, regardless if your connection is Portal, EDI, API, etc. Follow the test case requirements.
- Test Cases Link: https://bbqguys.logicbroker.com/hc/en-us/sections/360003623911-Testing-Test-Cases
- Testing Stage Portal Link: https://stageportal.logicbroker.com/testing/
- Once test orders are complete, BBQGuys reviews the account and pushes into Production. Logicbroker sends a final "go live" email, which is when the Production Portal is enabled to be used and Production inventory can be loaded.
VIDEOS: We have a few videos that walk through inventory setup and the 3 test cases below (from a Portal user perspective).
Test Case 1: http://www.screencast.com/t/psURpFiwrxtB
Test Case 2: http://www.screencast.com/t/MiWAyIp927i
Test Case 3: http://www.screencast.com/t/yRGg4xsUD